Sunday, March 3, 2013

Open Question: What meals can I cook with just a conventional oven? and more...

 

Open Question: What meals can I cook with just a conventional oven? and more...

In This Issue...


Open Question: What meals can I cook with just a conventional oven?

... healthy meals. I've been trying to finally lose the baby weight I gained from my 8 month old son.


Open Question: i dont know if i am pregnant or not what do you thiink?

...and my brother. my stomach is growing and im gaining weight but only in my stomach and breasts. ive talked to my doctor... in my tummy for like a week or so. i dont know if im pregnant or just losing it.


Open Question: I'm a 14 year old guy and I need to lose weight fast?

...drink and eat them alot. So I'm really trying to lose that weight fast and I need some tips on how I can do it. Like what...


Open Question: How can I lose weight the RIGHT way?

...'m 118. I know I'm not fat but I just want to lose around 15 pounds or so. I don't want to go anorexic, but just cut...


Open Question: im 13 and i have trouble with weight.. i weigh 199 and need to lose it fast!?

Open Question: How to lose the weight? It won't go away.?

...%20Of%20Me/new1.jpg I hold a lot of extra weight on my thighs and upper arms, which of course are ...know that I am overweight; not gigantic but chubby, and I would like to lose 25 pounds. I've been living mostly a sedentary lifestyle...


Open Question: What should I do if my girlfriend talks about how cute other guys are?

... rude and would hurt her feelings. Especially since she just lost a ot of weight and is insecure abut her looks. Now she always says how...


Open Question: can't do pull ups anymore?

... on for a week I have been dieting because I need to lose weight to be able to enlist for the marines well ever since I've ...


Open Question: Do I have an eating disorder?

...that if I can focus on counting calories, not eating, losing weight, etc. than my mind is kept off of those problems...


Open Question: Am I at a good weight now?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/93658369@N05/ Lost weight by biking, lifting weights and eating better...


Open Question: How many calories should I eat a day?

... I should eat a day because I don't eat that much for the weight that I am I go to the gym about everday and work out and also don&#39...some light yougurt a six inch subway and a protein shake) i definently could afford to lose 20 or 30 pounds but I don't know why I am this big in...


Open Question: Will this help me lose weight?

... still. But the last two weeks I'm going to be super strict. Do you think this will help me lose some weight???


Open Question: Weight loss for teenager?

...any exercise. I used to weigh 90 lbs while eating less, but now i lost a lb. I'm really confused- HELP!


Open Question: Is this an ok food intake?

...anything else, and i ate 1 1/2 cup of oatmeal. I'm trying to lose weight but its hard dieting seeing as my family doesnt want to eat healthy like...


Open Question: Can i actually loose 1 stone within 4 months?

... everyday for 3 months I can loose any weight? Thanks, would appreciate any advice, i have lost all hope and self confidence!


Open Question: Is my weight a problem?

...and I was chubby. I moved to country with no fast food and lost a lot of weight. I am now eating healthy food which has caused me...


Open Question: Weight loss buddy for my 30kg journey?

...for someone to share my 30kg journey. i would prefer someone with a significant amount of weight to lose and someone who is willing to put in the effort. To begin with...


Open Question: If I eat 500 calories daily for a month plus exersice and lots of water will I lose weight?

Open Question: I've been eating bad and barely exercising but not gaining weight?

...and started eating whatever. I haven't gained any weight though.. I lost a pound? Why is this happening.


Open Question: is my weight a problem?

...and I was chubby. I moved to country with no fast food and lost a lot of weight. I am now eating healthy food which has caused me...


Open Question: How to lose weight quickly and easily?

I want to lose a couple of pounds and quickly. I would don't want any answers...


Open Question: Do I have an eating disorder?

...that if I can focus on counting calories, not eating, losing weight, etc. than my mind is kept off of those problems...


Open Question: if i eat only canned vegetables for a week what will most likely happen?

... and fruit and drinking tons of water will be a sure way to lose weight and before you ask i exercise regularly. oh and btw i will be draining them...


Open Question: How much weight could I expect to lose per month? (will answer your question)?

... every days. (I want to get toned while losing weight) Once the snow melts and it gets a little warmer...


Open Question: Which princesses could I play at disneyworld?

...not at my thinnest at the moment because its winter, but I'm gonna be losing weight once it's warmer out. I was wondering which ...


Open Question: How to lose 20 pounds in 3 months?

... to do whatever it takes. Please tell me how I can lose weight and gain muscle. What should I eat? What work outs? ...


Open Question: My friend is morbidly obese, is it any of my buisiness?

... LARGE quantities of food but seems to *want* to lose weight. She has expressed to me numerous times that...


Open Question: Do I have an eating disorder?

...that if I can focus on counting calories, not eating, losing weight, etc. than my mind is kept off of those problems...


Open Question: I would like to lose 15-20 pounds by June. Help?

...want good exercises and diet plans. Also, I want to lose majority of my weight in my thighs. HELP MEEEEE.


Open Question: Why can't I loose my lovehandles ?

...fruit and only drink water and Gatorade and unsweetened tea . I've lost weight but the lovehandles don't show any sign of going away ? ...


More Recent Articles

 



Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

No comments:

Post a Comment