Sunday, March 3, 2013

Open Question: am i underweight for my height and age? and more...

 

Open Question: am i underweight for my height and age? and more...

In This Issue...


Open Question: am i underweight for my height and age?

...recently went on a holiday and wasn't working out. I want to lose those 4 pounds but everyone around me says i should be gaining weight! I realize I'm skinny but am i really that underweight??


Open Question: how to lose fat without losing muscle?

...am also trying to gain muscle mass at the same time. I know that weight lifting does not burn fat only cardio does but last time i did cardio for an entire month I lost 7 lbs of muscle. Im just trying to get in better shape...


Open Question: Will I lose weight by doing this?

...ve been eating 1200 calories a day for 3 weeks and lost 3 pounds. Will I continue to lose a pound a week if I...


Open Question: Weight gain while on the depo shot?

... like a year and a half ago. since then I have gained back all the weight I lost. i have recently signed back up at a gym and have been dieting...


Open Question: If I jog every night for about a mile, will I lose weight?

I'm chubby/a little overweight for my age/height, so I want to start losing weight. It's the beginning of March, and I want to lose...


Open Question: Weight Loss & Diet tips for 18 year old male.?

... the moment I am 6'5 and I weigh 375 lbs. I want to lose a significant amount of weight before I head off. Any suggestions for diet and exercise ...


Open Question: How to lose weight fast and effectively?

...because of it. I practically cry myself to sleep every night. I really want to lose some weight even if its just like 5-10 pounds fast by spring. What are...


Open Question: I need help what should I do?

I want to lose weight as I feel it would make... just try to get to my goal weight anyway or should I lose a bit less or none at all?


Open Question: How healthy are these recipes?

...for the night will be consumed with other things. (im trying to lose some weight)


Open Question: I can't stand to be around other people...I think I'm going crazy?

... very stressed out at that point in my life and I lost a significant amount of weight. I became underweight and my mom told me I...


Open Question: Why I am not losing weight on my diet?

...so close to the 25 I am not losing anymore wieight. I have been...my diet or take anything out because the weight is not coming off and...


Open Question: Do I have an eating disorder?

...that if I can focus on counting calories, not eating, losing weight, etc. than my mind is kept off of those problems...


Open Question: Are protein bars for weight gain?

... for breakfast and as a snack during the day.. but I'm trying to LOSE weight. I was in the grocery store and I told my boyfriend ...


Open Question: Will I Lose weight and see results?

i need to change and I am willing to do everything to lose weight. Will I see results if I burn 500 calories...


Open Question: 5'4 and 146 pounds? Help!?

I have exactly 3 months and 15 days to lose 30 plus pounds. I'm 5'4 and weigh 146 pounds. I'd like to be at least 115, if not less. Is there any weight loss plan that is low cost that will achieve this? Is this even posible...


Open Question: Will I lose weight with this diet plan?

...ve been eating 1200 calories a day for 3 weeks and lost 3 pounds. Will I continue to lose a pound a week if I...


Open Question: What meals can I cook with just a conventional oven?

... healthy meals. I've been trying to finally lose the baby weight I gained from my 8 month old son.


Open Question: i dont know if i am pregnant or not what do you thiink?

...and my brother. my stomach is growing and im gaining weight but only in my stomach and breasts. ive talked to my doctor... in my tummy for like a week or so. i dont know if im pregnant or just losing it.


Open Question: I'm a 14 year old guy and I need to lose weight fast?

...drink and eat them alot. So I'm really trying to lose that weight fast and I need some tips on how I can do it. Like what...


Open Question: How can I lose weight the RIGHT way?

...'m 118. I know I'm not fat but I just want to lose around 15 pounds or so. I don't want to go anorexic, but just cut...


Open Question: im 13 and i have trouble with weight.. i weigh 199 and need to lose it fast!?

Open Question: How to lose the weight? It won't go away.?

...%20Of%20Me/new1.jpg I hold a lot of extra weight on my thighs and upper arms, which of course are ...know that I am overweight; not gigantic but chubby, and I would like to lose 25 pounds. I've been living mostly a sedentary lifestyle...


Open Question: What should I do if my girlfriend talks about how cute other guys are?

... rude and would hurt her feelings. Especially since she just lost a ot of weight and is insecure abut her looks. Now she always says how...


Open Question: can't do pull ups anymore?

... on for a week I have been dieting because I need to lose weight to be able to enlist for the marines well ever since I've ...


Open Question: Do I have an eating disorder?

...that if I can focus on counting calories, not eating, losing weight, etc. than my mind is kept off of those problems...


Open Question: How many calories should I eat a day?

... I should eat a day because I don't eat that much for the weight that I am I go to the gym about everday and work out and also don&#39...some light yougurt a six inch subway and a protein shake) i definently could afford to lose 20 or 30 pounds but I don't know why I am this big in...


Open Question: Will this help me lose weight?

... still. But the last two weeks I'm going to be super strict. Do you think this will help me lose some weight???


Open Question: Weight loss for teenager?

...any exercise. I used to weigh 90 lbs while eating less, but now i lost a lb. I'm really confused- HELP!


Open Question: Is this an ok food intake?

...anything else, and i ate 1 1/2 cup of oatmeal. I'm trying to lose weight but its hard dieting seeing as my family doesnt want to eat healthy like...


Open Question: Can i actually loose 1 stone within 4 months?

... everyday for 3 months I can loose any weight? Thanks, would appreciate any advice, i have lost all hope and self confidence!


Open Question: Is my weight a problem?

...and I was chubby. I moved to country with no fast food and lost a lot of weight. I am now eating healthy food which has caused me...


Open Question: Weight loss buddy for my 30kg journey?

...for someone to share my 30kg journey. i would prefer someone with a significant amount of weight to lose and someone who is willing to put in the effort. To begin with...


Open Question: If I eat 500 calories daily for a month plus exersice and lots of water will I lose weight?

Open Question: I've been eating bad and barely exercising but not gaining weight?

...and started eating whatever. I haven't gained any weight though.. I lost a pound? Why is this happening.


Open Question: is my weight a problem?

...and I was chubby. I moved to country with no fast food and lost a lot of weight. I am now eating healthy food which has caused me...


Open Question: How to lose weight quickly and easily?

I want to lose a couple of pounds and quickly. I would don't want any answers...


More Recent Articles

 



Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

No comments:

Post a Comment