Sunday, March 3, 2013

Open Question: How to lose weight quickly and easily? and more...

 

Open Question: How to lose weight quickly and easily? and more...

In This Issue...


Open Question: How to lose weight quickly and easily?

I want to lose a couple of pounds and quickly. I would don't want any answers...


Open Question: Do I have an eating disorder?

...that if I can focus on counting calories, not eating, losing weight, etc. than my mind is kept off of those problems...


Open Question: if i eat only canned vegetables for a week what will most likely happen?

... and fruit and drinking tons of water will be a sure way to lose weight and before you ask i exercise regularly. oh and btw i will be draining them...


Open Question: How much weight could I expect to lose per month? (will answer your question)?

... every days. (I want to get toned while losing weight) Once the snow melts and it gets a little warmer...


Open Question: Which princesses could I play at disneyworld?

...not at my thinnest at the moment because its winter, but I'm gonna be losing weight once it's warmer out. I was wondering which ...


Open Question: How to lose 20 pounds in 3 months?

... to do whatever it takes. Please tell me how I can lose weight and gain muscle. What should I eat? What work outs? ...


Open Question: How to get over the past?

...by her and dealing with her anger towards me for having lost some weight. Even once, she had told me if I ...


Open Question: My friend is morbidly obese, is it any of my buisiness?

... LARGE quantities of food but seems to *want* to lose weight. She has expressed to me numerous times that...


Open Question: Do I have an eating disorder?

...that if I can focus on counting calories, not eating, losing weight, etc. than my mind is kept off of those problems...


Open Question: I would like to lose 15-20 pounds by June. Help?

...want good exercises and diet plans. Also, I want to lose majority of my weight in my thighs. HELP MEEEEE.


Open Question: Why can't I loose my lovehandles ?

...fruit and only drink water and Gatorade and unsweetened tea . I've lost weight but the lovehandles don't show any sign of going away ? ...


Open Question: Any workouts for a teenage girl that helps you achieve a flat stomach?

... greatly appreciated! :) (please don't say I don't need to lose weight. I want what makes me feel better.)


Open Question: Weight Loss??????????????????

...and one eighth and I was 219lbs I am now 173.2 I lost this from Christmas through purging how do I get down to 150lb...


Open Question: Diabetic eating diabetic problems?

...2011 she lost 70 pounds now it looks like she keeps losing weight every month her face is so skinny and she makes food for herself whenever...


Open Question: Depression may have a hold on me?

...about everything i have been bullied for six years about my weight. i feel everyone is constantly judging me and i feel sonself...have self harmed like when i relapse and get really upset.  i have only lost 3lb in 4 days and i just hate myself.


Open Question: Best way to lose weight?

Whats the best way tinkles weight, fast. Well not weight, body fat


Open Question: How to help my depression?

... to be as kind as possible and people took it for grant-it. Ive lost so much weight just because I can't eat when I am sad all the time and I...


Open Question: Am I fat? How Can I get that "beach body"?

... to do whatever it takes. Please tell me how I can lose weight and gain muscle. What should I eat? What work outs? ...


Open Question: I need a good workout to lose weight?

...39;m a 17 year old male football/wrestler that's 210lbs. I want to lose weight so I can be sexy af my senoir year and take my shirt off at inappropiate ...


Open Question: How often can you eat dessert and still lose weight?

I'm in the process of losing weight and want to know how frequently I can eat a dessert such as a piece of cake or ice cream?


Open Question: Am i depressed, depression is such a big word?

...about everything i have been bullied for six years about my weight. i feel everyone is constantly judging me and i feel sonself...have self harmed like when i relapse and get really upset.  i have only lost 3lb in 4 days and i just hate myself


Open Question: I might have hypothyroid disorder...?

... stumbled onto some info about hypothyroidism making it difficult to lose weight, so I looked up the symptoms. Wow. Symptoms...


Open Question: how to lose weight for teen?

...time and suggestions. P.S.- Don't have long to lose weight. There are only a few months until summer break and I...


Open Question: How can a 14 year old girl lose weight quickly?

...trampoline and I walk 2 miles a day. Any suggestions to lose weight quickly? Any excersises? I can't eat 1 meal a day and...


Open Question: What does this mean about my body? Is it because of my body type/build?

...athletic build, always have (I'm a girl). When I work out my body loses weight rapidly and looks really toned (I always get questions...


Open Question: Should I do the skinny girl diet?

... a 12 year old girl and i weight 106.8 pounds. I really want to lose weight!!!! Nothing has been working so i decided to...


Open Question: Tips on losing hip and thigh fat in 2 months?

...frequently (I go to the gym 4-5 times per week). I have lost some body fat, primarily from my upper body, so a bit on my waist, a tiny.../interval running training on a treadmill) and weights (including ones that specifically target both the ...


More Recent Articles

 



Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

No comments:

Post a Comment