Sunday, March 3, 2013

Open Question: Will losing weight effect a tattoo? and more...

 

Open Question: Will losing weight effect a tattoo? and more...

In This Issue...


Open Question: Will losing weight effect a tattoo?

...some of the scars on my arm. I've been trying to lose weight lately, with some success, and was wondering if it might effect the tattoo...


Open Question: I think I have hypothyroidism?

...have headaches twice a day. also... It's impossible for me to lose weight. I have been on a careful diet for two YEARS, I eat about...


Open Question: This girl said I don't have a bikini body?

...lumpy!! i just feel like crying now. what are some good ways to lose weight? i feel disgusting. im 15 years old


Open Question: Does the solaray green coffee bean pill work?

I'm trying to lose weight


Open Question: If its not an STD or HIV?

So, (if) I have A STD or HIV aren't you suppose to lose weight because of the disease?


Open Question: How much weight will I lose if eat no more than 700 calories a day ?

And workout . Today I ran for about 30 min and walked for 30 and then did crunches and hydrants and 10 pushups . I haven't...


Open Question: If I Run everyday 2 miles a day?

If I run 6-7 days a week 2 miles a day, how much weight could i lose in a week?


Open Question: How to lose 20 pounds in a month or two months?

Does the 3 day diet day help get weight off . Losing weight is really hard for me and I really need a plan that's set out for me already


Open Question: Ways to gain weight fast for skinny women?

... to gain weight and not look skinny. As bad as some people want to lose weight I want to GAIN weight! What are some good methods...


Open Question: Losing weight/ getting fit in the next 3 months?

... to have a tiny frame becuase that wouldn't be porportionate, but I need to lose at least 50 pounds in the next 3 months.


Open Question: After i lose weight, i can't gain it back. Is this possible?

...in school(ADD stimulate medications cause low appitiete) and obviously i lost weight. Went from 162 to 150 in around 1 and a half months(From ...


Open Question: BMI of 19 but can't afford to maintain it?

... of 19. This is not because I'm trying to lose weight, but because I'm trying hard to stop it from dropping. ...


Open Question: How to get period back after weight loss?

I lost about 14 pounds naturally. My period is about 2-3 weeks...


Open Question: Indecisive about college? Help!!?

...over weight, had no confidence and bullied alot but recently ive lost alott of weight but still find my town to be involved all in different cliques...


Open Question: Indecisive about college? Help!!?

...over weight, had no confidence and bullied alot but recently ive lost alott of weight but still find my town to be involved all in different cliques...


Open Question: Is this swimsuit ok for this summer?

...red haired, Kinda chubby 110 pounds and I am planning ot lose weight for the summer, so I expect to be 20 inches round, right now I...


Open Question: Indecisive about college? Help!!?

...over weight, had no confidence and bullied alot but recently ive lost alott of weight but still find my town to be involved all in different cliques...


Open Question: Drinks (besides water) and foods that help you lose weight?

I am trying to lose weight. I'm 15, a female, 5 ft. 3 in. And I weight 160 pounds...


Open Question: Indecisive about college? Help!!?

...over weight, had no confidence and bullied alot but recently ive lost alott of weight but still find my town to be involved all in different cliques...


Open Question: Help me loose weight?

...its not my thys or anywhere els just my stomach. I really want to start losing weight for the summer so I can feel comfortable, and I need help. I just want...


Open Question: I look like i've gained about ten pounds but I've lost five, it's starting to depress me?

...but everyday this boy at school tells me I've gained weight and I haven't it makes me wanna cry.. I guess if...


Open Question: How much weight will i lose with jump roping and boxing?

...) then i will eat vegetables or fruits. but how much weight will i lose in 1 month? i will exercise 1 hour each day, 30 minutes jump roping and...


Open Question: How fast do you lose weight with anorexia?

...you eat a bowl of cheerios and a sandwich everyday. How much would you lose in one month? Once again I am not interested in becoming...


Open Question: How can you tell if your losing weight?

I know you can weigh your self but I mean how do you know if your losing weight to this minute? Like what does it FEEL like? Thanks for...


Open Question: MEPS and Making Weight?

... of Febuary and I was about fifteen under the max weight (I'm 5'3", 140; max is 155.) - which is great...say I burn about 300 kcal (calories), would that be enough to maybe lose one or two pounds before the day of? I count my calories...


Open Question: should i start cutting?

... in my shoulders and really defined arms. how much weight do you think i need to lose to have pretty good abs. i dont want to lose my muscle and size, and go below 160. i...


Open Question: Am I Losing Weight..?

...mirror when i got in my room & notice a change. I'm probably losing weight. But I'm not sure. Now 2 weeks ago people...


Open Question: What is a lipotropic injection?

Anyone know more about them? I want to buy to lose weight fast before summer hits. I found http://buyb12vitamin.com/ and it...


Open Question: Where can I buy lipotropic injections buy online?

... have been looking to buy these injections to lose weight for quite a while. I have researched literally for hours. ...


Open Question: Will I lose weight this way?

...ve been eating 1200 calories a day for 3 weeks and lost 3 pounds. Will I continue to lose a pound a week if I...


More Recent Articles

 



Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

No comments:

Post a Comment